Trying to Buy or Sell a Home During the COVID-19 Pandemic
As we all know, “business as usual” may be a few weeks out. If you are looking to buy or sell but have any concerns about leaving your home, you are in luck! Introducing Limbird’s optional and alternative way of selling real estate. At Limbird our #1 priority is YOU. We want to make sure you know our new options. The new way of real estate shouldn't scare you because we are taking new actions to make this process as safe and easy as it can be for you and everyone involved.
The actions we are taking are listed below. This will have the information you need to help you fully understand the steps we are taking.
1. Virtual Appointments - In order to limit the number of people in our office, you can have your listing or buying appointment through Zoom.
2. Facetime Tours - If you don't feel comfortable leaving your home, we can have your Limbird agent go to the house you're interested in and Facetime you!
3. 360 Online Tours - We have video tours of every listing so you can tour the property from the convenience of your own home.
4. Virtual Open Houses - Agents will Facebook live an open house and you will have the opportunity to hop on the video and watch.
5. Electronic Signatures - Ready to get your house on the market or make an offer on your favorite home? All of our paperwork can be signed electronically.
6. Closing Time - We are limiting those that attend the closing so we can come to you or do almost everything through the mail. Your choice!
We hope this helps you! Your health is our #1 priority! If you have ANY questions please feel free to call us at (855) 755-7653.
Post a Comment