I’m coming to you today from Toyland in Bentonville, Arkansas to discuss a few reasons why selling your home during the holiday season can be a great idea.
In the spirit of the season, I also want to bring you a list of some great things to do around this time of year here in Northwest Arkansas. But first, let’s talk real estate.
So, what are the top reasons to sell your home during the holidays?
- Reduced inventory. There is a common misconception that the fall and winter markets aren’t a good time to list. As a result, there is significantly less inventory on the market during the holiday season. This translates to less competition for you.
- Buyers are more serious. During this time of year, the buyers who are still looking on the market are truly committed to finding a home. So, the holidays are a great opportunity to capture serious buyers.
- Financial incentives.Some buyers may be looking to purchase a home by the end of the fiscal year because of certain financial opportunities. This will drive further interest in your property.
These aren’t the only reasons to sell this season, though. There are actually about seven more that my team and I would love to share with you. To find out what they are, email us at [email protected].
“Some say you shouldn't try to sell your home during the holidays, but this simply isn't true.”
For now, I’d like to jump back into the holiday fun I mentioned earlier. There are a lot of great events coming up in our area this holiday season, so you won’t want to miss out.
Here is a list of everything that’s going on. You can click on the links to find out more about each event.
- November 17: Fayetteville Lights of the Ozarks
- November 18: Siloam Springs 5K Turkey Trot
- November 18: Bentonville Lighting of the Square
- November 23: Don Gammie Turkey Trot
- December 1: Rogers Christmas Parade
- December 1: Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce Parade of Lights
- December 2: “Red, White, and Who” Siloam Springs Christmas Parade
- December 9: Bentonville Christmas Parade
- December 9: Night of 1,000 Santas
Last but not least, don’t forget to meet and take a photo with Santa himself at Pinnacle Hills Promenade. You can find dates and information for that here.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Post a Comment